Sunglasses are one of the best accessories you can own. They instantly add a touch of style and personality to any outfit and are an excellent way to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and other outdoor elements. But even with so many great options available in stores, it’s hard to find glasses that truly reflect your unique sense of style. Fortunately, there’s another option: custom sunglasses!
Start with the frame.
- Start with the frame.
- Choose a frame that fits your face shape and reflects your style.
- Remember: sunglasses are an accessory, so choose a frame that will compliment your outfit or occasion (for example, you wouldn’t wear aviator shades to the beach).
- Make sure it’s comfortable, durable and lightweight — after all, you’ll be wearing them for hours at a time!
Choose the lens color and type.
Lenses come in a variety of colors, including clear and tinted. Tinted lenses can be available in different shades, such as rose, brown and gray.
Create a unique look with custom embellishments.
You can also add custom embellishments to your shades. You can choose from a variety of available options including:
- Customized logos and text
- Patterns, graphics, and photos/images
- Color filters
Get the best fit.
- The right fit is key. If your sunglasses do not fit properly, they can be uncomfortable and won’t provide a good fit. They may also slip down on your nose or slide off when you look down.
- Measurements are important when buying sunglasses online. Use this guide to determine the best size for your face:
- Head circumference (measurement around the top of your head).
- Ear opening measurement (around the edge of each ear). The average width between earlobes is about 1 inch apart—if it’s more than that, then you probably need to go up half a size; if it’s less than that, then you should order a full size up from what you usually wear in other glasses brands like Ray-Ban and Oakley because their sizing tends to run small compared with other manufacturers like Dolce & Gabbana who tend toward larger sizes overall — those two companies make beautiful but very different styles so make sure before ordering anything blindly online without looking at reviews first!
- Overall length including temple arm length which should be measured from where they rest against your head just below where it connects near forehead level all the way down to tip end point where lens meets plastic frame material; also measure bridge thickness by holding arms against temples firmly together horizontally parallel with top surface facing outward away from face while gently pushing downward until pressure causes them together gently bend inward slightly until pressure stops increasing further indicating limit reached when minimum thickness has been reached at which point measurement will indicate distance left between nose pad edge inside lens curvature and back outermost point closest side face edge
You can design your own custom sunglasses to meet your personal style needs.
You can design your own sunglasses to meet your personal style needs. Customize them to fit your face and make them look the way you want them to look. Customize everything from color to shape, lens type and even the nose piece of the glasses. You can choose from many different colors and styles, including colored lenses that are mirrored or polarized for maximum protection against UV rays.
I hope this article has helped you decide if designing your own sunglasses is right for you. If so, then I encourage you to take the plunge and start designing! It’s really quite easy once you get the hang of it. Just remember that sunglasses are a personal accessory, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different colors or shapes until something feels right for your style and personality.